A big thanks to everyone who came along to celebrate National Families Week with us at our Pizza Party on Friday night! We hope you all had a fantastic time
And a huge thanks to all who helped out on the night and to those who helped make the night possible:
- City of Onkaparinga for the grant to fund the event
- Food 4 Futures / Rima’s Luncheons for the delicious lasagna and salad
- HWCC volunteer Helen for the tasty Risotto
- All the staff & volunteers who helped set up and pack up, serve food, run the games & activities and ensured the night ran smootly
- Domino’s Pizza Noarlunga for the pizzas.
- Students from Woodcroft College for their wonderful table decorations
Keep an eye out for more community events happening very soon!