In 2018, the Hackham West Community Centre had a total of 114 volunteers, with 17805 hours volunteered throughout the year. This works out at about 156 hours of time given per volunteer in 2018.
2019 is shaping up to be even bigger, with many new volunteers joining us as well as new opportunities to join in!
The Centre has many more volunteering opportunities available in 2019, including:
- Op Shop and Coffee Shop volunteers
- Under 5 program volunteers (Creche, Move N’ Play, Tots on Tuesday)
- Adult Literacy and Computer Tutors
- Every Day Cafe kitchen volunteers
- Be supported to run a group or activity of your interest or skill
There are always new positions available. We welcome community members, people interested in volunteering, work for the dole participants, students, school leavers to join our team.
Anyone wishing to discuss volunteering opportunities are welcome to come into the centre and see a VSO or email the Volunteer Management Team at email@example.com